Do you want to:
- Win new business or export to new markets?
- Gain international accreditation?
- Or access affordable finance?
Register for the Business Linkage Programme to access business training and international mentorship worth $30,000
What is the Business Linkage Programme (BLP)?
Launched in 2015, the Business Linkage Programme is a $4m training and one-to-one mentorship programme tailored for Ghanaian Businesses.
Delivered by IIA and the AfDB’s SME division FAPA, the BLP is a two and a half year programme focused on supports 120 SMEs from all sectors to:
- Deliver goods and services to time, quality and scale
- Win new business and export to new markets
- Meet international standards
- Access finance
What makes the BLP unique?
Participating SMEs on the training programme have the opportunity to:
- Work with global consultants and industry experts to develop tailored plans to build on their business strengths and embed systems to overcome their weaknesses.
- Receive advice and support from internationally experienced mentors.
- Attend best practice workshops on how to implement governance policies, access finance, win tenders.
- Showcase their new business skills, goods and services on the African Partner Pool to win new business.
How do I apply for this training programme?
The BLP is only open to SMEs on the APP. To improve your chances of winning a place on the BLP applicants must:
- Join the APP as a local supplier
- Complete their profile, demonstrating efforts to be transparent and embed governance standards.
- Register your interest by contacting BLP@investinafrica.com